What is included in Lifetime Support?
As a graduate of Voices For All, you receive lifetime support from our staff. Still, many students never reach out to us when they need to and others require help that is above and beyond the scope of what we can provide. To clarify what we mean by Lifetime Support we’ve developed a list of support we’re able and not able to provide.
What you can expect as a VFA graduate...
- You can call or email us with any voiceover-related question and expect a response within 1-3 business days. We will do our very best to provide you with an answer. If we are unable to answer, we will do all in our power to provide you with a resource to help you find the answer.
- You can email us again if it takes us longer than 3 business days to acknowledge your question, or you can resubmit it in case we didn't get it - email is not infallible.
- You can ask us to listen to your auditions to evaluate before or after you have sent them out. We will provide you with a written response.
- You can ask us about marketing strategies you are trying out. We will sometimes refer you to the most current Master Class workbook and provide you with reminders and guidelines, in writing, to help you get on track with marketing your voiceover business.
- You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels, as well as on our website, to keep up to date with what we have to offer our students and graduates.
- We will try to assist you via email if you are having trouble installing our recommended home studio software but we generally cannot teach you how to use your computer, or provide technical assistance for your equipment. You must contact the software and equipment manufacturers for that.
- You can sign up for Advanced Coaching Sessions for one-on-one video chats to help you maintain good voiceover technique.
- You can sign up for Advance Classes when we offer them to improve your voiceover skills in specialty areas such as Audiobooks, Characters and Marketing.
- You can sign up for Tech Support Sessions for one-on-one phone/video chat individualized Tech Support. But we will alwasy try to answer home studio technical quetsions via email first.
- We cannot stress enough how much we appreciate working with you and how we are always here for you - within these limits.