We have formulated this policy in a way that we feel is fair to both VFA and our students. The difficulty is that our Live Online Master Class spots are limited and all of our instructors have full and busy schedules. When an instructor is assigned a student who later cancels, Voices For All has expended administrative resource(s) costs and the instructor has been deprived of a scheduling slot that may have been otherwise filled with another student. We can not absorb such losses, therefore we have formulated the following cancelation policy ...
- Agreed upon deposit amount must be paid in full before your sessions will be scheduled.
- We will make two attempts to contact you to schedule your sessions, after which you are responsible for contacting us to schedule. If you fail to contact us within 30 days of signing up, your tuition may be forfeited.
- When you enroll in our Live Online Master Class and your weekly session time is scheduled, please be prepared to be available for your appointment each and every week. Time slots with our coaches are limited. We ask that if you have or know of any weeks you will be away, such as a vacation, that you give us 2 weeks notice of your absence and we will be happy to reschedule your session for a alternate week.
- If you need to reschedule a single session where you will not be available on your regular session day, and you know in advance, we ask that you give us as much time as possible and we will reschedule your session to a different time slot during that same week to keep your overall progress in tact.
- If you need to cancel a single session without 2 weeks notice, please do so with at least 72 hours notice. With 72 hours notice we will reschedule your session to a different time slot during that same week to keep your overall progress in tact, if at all possible. We do understand that on occasion circumstances beyond your control may arise, however, this should be the exception, not the rule. If you have more than one rescheduled session during your entire class, VFA does reserve the right to change your scheduled session time slot.
- Anything less than 72 hours notice will result in that session being forfeited. We completely understand that emergencies do happen, and we will always do our best to ensure an ideal outcome for our students should something unforeseen occur. However, the rescheduling of a canceled session with less than 72 hours notice is at the discretion of VFA and will be determined on a case by case basis.
- If you choose to suspend your weekly sessions for an extended period of time, it must be approved. We will freeze your sessions for up to 6 months, after which you will be responsible to contact us to reschedule your remaining sessions. If you fail to schedule your remaining sessions within a 30 day period from the end of your freeze, it is at VFA's discretion as to whether you will be able to use those sessions or forfeit them. If you are currently on a payment plan and freeze your sessions, the payment plan will continue as agreed upon. Payment plans are a courtesy that we extend to our students interest free, they may not be deferred.
- You are responsible for ensuring your ability to connect with your coach via Zoom. If you are unable to connect for your session, the session will be conducted by phone. Rescheduling a session due to your lack of preparation in setting up and connecting with Zoom ahead of time, will be at the discretion of your coach.
- Refunds will only be given if you cancel within 3 days of enrollment.
We completely understand that emergencies can happen, and we will always do our best to ensure the best outcome for our students should something unforeseen occur. VFA prides itself on being an honest, upstanding company, that offers the best support and service possible to our students.
(Returned checks will incur a fee of $35 for each and every occurrence)
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns.