Regional Intro Class Instructors Needed
- Paso Robles
- Bay Area
- Lake Stevens
- Gig Harbor
- Crystal Lake
- Sugar Grove
- Buffalo Grove
|St. Louis Missouri Region
- Cape Girardeau
Northeast Region (NY/NJ/PA…)
- Kingston NY
- West Windsor NJ
- Mamaroneck NY
- Edison NJ
- Newbrugh NY
- Binghamton NY
- Lindenhurst NY
- Red Hook
- Dix Hills
Our primary mission is to provide top notch voiceover training. We teach people to become professional voiceover actors.
Over the last decade Voices For All, has helped thousands of people take their voices to the next level. VFA is not just some recording studio trying to make extra profit from recording Voice Over Demos. VFA is strictly a VO education company. We pioneered the use of video chat technology in our One-On-One Introduction to Voiceovers class to acquaint interested students with the voiceover industry. This one-on-one approach also serves our Master Class students by providing personalized, focused voiceover training.
We are in need of regional instructors willing to travel to schools in the regions/areas listed above. Your abilities and confidence offer great potential for success with us, so bring them to the table and show us what you got!
- You love to teach and do or could do voiceovers yourself.
- You are flexible and can teach at different area locations, including online.
- You love to talk with people; answer questions and encourage potential voiceover actors into taking that next step in pursuing voice acting.
- You tell the truth; if you don’t know the answer, you don’t make something up
- You make people feel important and worthy
- You want to succeed but aren’t so driven by the dollar sign that you’ll sacrifice your work-life balance just to make money.
2+ years teaching experience preferred along with 2+ years as experienced voice actor-- OR --
5+ years as an experienced voice actor with a willingness to teach others
Willingness to teach in the regional area (Background and Fingerprinting may be required) as well as online via video chat technology
Reliable availability to teach given several days advanced notice
Authentic, dynamic and engaging
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your application. In the interest of time, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you live elsewhere in the United States and are interested
in working with VFA, please let us know!