Introduction to Voice Acting (reg. $79)
In this fun and empowering 90 minute Introductory Workshop, you will learn about the different types of voiceovers and what tools are needed in order to find success in the voiceover industry. Your instructor will coach you in this One-on-One, online setting as you read from real scripts, taking notes on your performance so you can receive a professional voice evaluation later.
After the class, you will have the knowledge necessary to help you decide if this is something you'd like to pursue. Come ready to laugh, learn and be inspired...
Techniques In Voiceover (reg. $69)
This 60 minute One-on-One live session includes the following:
- This course provides more in-depth training on the basics of voiceover delivery discussed in the Introduction to Voiceovers course.
- The student and voiceover coach meet for an hour, using video or audio chat
- This one-on-one session is focused on the student’s specific voiceover interests
- The student performs different types of script readings learning various technique in voiceover delivery
- Afterwards, a professional evaluation from their voiceover coach is provided by an Enrollment Specialist who will be able to answer voiceover-related questions and/or about Voices For All Master Class training programs. The choice is yours.
These classes are taught online via video chat by one of VFA’s professional voice acting producer/coaches. (If you do not have a webcam, an audio chat or phone call can be arranged)
Combo Promo Price: $79!